Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Results of Blog Polls


This post reports on the results of polls carried out in my blog from 18th of January to 15th of February 2012. The polls closed automatically on 15th of February and have been seen for all readers of my blog on the right hand side of blog interface.
The rules of polls were published in separate post (see link). Total number of votes (voters) amounted 48 with the option to select three subjects. However, some voters selected less than 3 subjects and total number of votes is 125, not 144 (48x3) as it could have been expected if each of participants selected 3 options. Percentages are calculated by dividing number of votes for given subject by total polls participants, i.e. 48 voters (e.g. 9/48=19% for “6. Audit in entertaining context: books, videos”).


The most wanted subjects to be discussed in this blog are: option 3 – “audit methodology” (66%); option 5- “audit studies, research and other analytics” (54%); option 4 – “audit business, professional & regulation issues” (45%).
   

I would like to thank all my readers and those active people who participated in polls. My further blog posts would reflect your preferences. Actually I have already done that my last articles are related with mentioned subjects: Chinese Companies Need Vigilant Audit; Audit Firms: Financial Performance 2011; Audit Method: Audit Approach.
If you have any additional suggestions how to make blog more interesting you are welcome for comments.

5 comments:

  1. I saw in you interest that you are interested in CPA, do you have certification ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi buddy, I got your blog by the use of Google while searching on same issue and then your post looked very motivating for me. American Quality Management

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prudent Chartered Accountants is a leading provider of accounting, auditing and management consultancy in the Dubai, UAE. We provide accountancy and auditing services through Middle East. Our professional and qualified team has a wealth of knowledge and experience in areas such as taxation, corporate finance, litigation support, audit assurance and accounting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Visit Here freight auditing tool

    ReplyDelete